Parker offers the largest selection of hoses plus more fitting sizes than any other manufacturer. You’ll find a wide variety of hoses including braided, spiral and multi-purpose, and more than 4,500 Parkrimp fittings. Parker products have been designed, tested and approved to meet and exceed global standards. The right product is available for your application, including hose that features a variety of abrasion resistant cover choices, flexibility, a wide range of media compatibility and more – characteristics that make Parker the hose supplier of choice for customers that demand the most from their equipment.
Composite Hose from Parker Offers Lasting Value for Petrochemical Applications
Parker composite hose is a unique alternative to traditional rubber and metal hose. It provides lighter weight, superior flexibility, minimal force to bend and unparalleled kink and vibration resistance, making it suitable for a wide array of petrochemical fluids in loading/unloading, processing, transfer and transport applications.
Parker composite hose assembly systems-using a new generation of hose constructions, innovative dry seal coupling technology and Parker crimping equipment.
- Save time and expense
- Quick fabrication
- Easy installation
- Superior long-lasting performance
Compact Spiral Hydraulic Hose
This innovative flexible compact spiral hydraulic hose provides a notably long service life, meeting twice the number of required test cycles for use in both stationary and mobile industrial machinery in a wide range of applications, including General Industry Manufacturing, Construction, Defense, Oil and Gas.
This new compact hose product offers high-end hose performance at 5,000 or 6,000 psi.
- Smaller outside diameter and tighter bend radius
- Improved productivity because your hose is easier to route and install which saves valuable labor time and effort
- The option to use larger size hose for better flow characteristics in tight space applications
- This new hose weighs up to 26% less than standard spiral hose reducing shipping and packaging costs.
Parker offers a wide selection of hoses:
- Compressed Air hose
- Hydraulic-Jack Hose
- Braided Hydraulic hose
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Constant Working Pressure
Mechanical Crimp Connection for piping or tube systems saves the time and costs of welding
For today’s piping or tube assemblies, Parker’s Mechanical Crimp Connection (MCC) eliminates time-consuming, costly welding – and ensures reliable, leak-free performance. MCC consists of a simple hydraulic assembly tool, specially designed bite ring and adapters. The bite ring attaches to the pipe or tube and secures the adapter. Internal seals in the MCC adapter ensure a leak-free connection and protect against ingression mechanical crimping of adapters to tube or piping.
- Eliminates time and costs of welding and post-weld processes
- Quicker, easier assembly promotes increased equipment uptime
- Inherently safe, clean process
- Internal sealing components ensure leak-free performance
- 6000 psi/415 bar pressure rating at 4:1 design factor
TH8-450 Production Crimper for fast and accurate crimping. With Parker's horizontal crimper, anyone can make factory quality assemblies quickly, easily and cost effectively. An MCC assembly can be crimped within five minutes!