Rethink Robotics™ creates robots for the manufacturing industry that are different: robots that anyone can use, any company can afford, and that require no programming.
Rethink robots know what you mean and do what you want—because they are Robots with Common Sense™. They work side-by side with people, so employees can do their jobs better and companies can compete more effectively on the global stage. They adapt quickly and automatically to changing work environment, enabling you to turn your production lines quickly and manufacture with dramatically improved productivity.
Baxter™ is a revolutionary new category of robot that is redefining the way robots can be used in manufacturing environments. It performs a variety of simple, yet critical production tasks while safely and intelligently working next to people.
- 360° sonar and front camera for human presence detection
- Vision-guided movement and object detection for precision and versatility
- 7-degrees of freedom per arm for maximum flexibility and range
- Interchangeable end-effectors for easily switching tasks
- Pedestal with locking casters